Beautiful Smiles For Years To Come
At Green's Family Dental, we have the advanced dental services and state-of-the-art equipment needed to help you enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile now and years from now.
With regular cleanings, check-ups and maintenance, many serious dental concerns – such as tooth decay and gum disease – can be avoided altogether.
- Routine Dental Exams and Cleanings
- Digital X-rays
- Oral Health Instruction and Tips
- Nutrition Counseling
When circumstances such as oral injury, gum disease or age-related oral wear take a toll on your smile, we're here to help you get back to looking and feeling your best.
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain crowns and brides are a natural-looking, comfortable solution for smile restoration. Because they are used to improve your tooth's strength, function, shape, and appearance, crowns and bridges are most commonly used to repair teeth that are broken, worn, destroyed by tooth decay or even missing between other remaining teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy / Endodontics
- Sometimes your teeth need additional restorative treatments when the nerve tissue is injured or deeply destroyed by decay. To prevent recurring pain, abscesses and the threat of tooth loss, our dentists provide root canal therapies to treat the nerve tissue of your tooth.
- Implant Restorations
- Dental implants are a great way - and a permanent solution - to restore missing teeth. They provide a way to replace teeth with something that looks, feels, and functions naturally. Implants are used to restore one or more teeth and can even secure slipping or loose dentures. Visit us today to find out if dental implants are right for you.
- Removable Dental Prothesis
- If you are missing teeth, we can make dentures and removable partials to provide an attractive, functional solution for your smile. Contact our dentist to see if this option is right for you!
- Periodontal (Gum Disease) Therapies
- You should have your teeth cleaned at least twice a year. If it’s been more than a year since your last cleaning, your teeth and gums might require additional attention. We offer several procedures to remove excessive plaque and tartar build-up, which can lead to serious health concerns if left untreated.
- Laser Dentistry
- To increase your level of comfort while in our office, we offer the versatility and convenience of laser dentistry. From faster treatment times to less post-operative pain and swelling, there are numerous benefits of laser dentistry over traditional dental methods. Ask our Lubbock dentist how laser dentistry can help expedite your dental visit!
Everyone deserves an attractive smile, and the confidence that goes along with it. So why wait? With a variety of cosmetic procedures available, you can get the bright white, beautiful smile you've always wanted.
- Everyone notices a great smile. And lightweight veneers can transform even the most unattractive teeth into the smile of your dreams! So if you have dreamed of having a dazzling smile, ask our dentist if porcelain veneers are an option for you!
- Whitening the Teeth
- With our take-home tooth whitening system, you can have a brighter smile in as little as two weeks. Take-home whitening gives you the flexibility to bleach every day at your convenience for optimal, long-term results as you achieve and maintain a whiter smile.
- Cosmetic Fillings
- We use white composite resin fillings that are light-cured to blend in beautifully with the surrounding teeth. We can even replace your old silver-colored amalgam fillings with attractive new resin fillings.
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Excessive or Uneven Gums
We want your visit with us to be a great experience. That's why we offer services and amenities to help you feel calm, relaxed and comfortable during your dental visit. Enjoy!
- Sedation Dentistry
- For total comfort and convenience, we offer sedation dentistry to take care of complex and even multiple procedures during a single, comfortable visit. If you have anxiety about visiting your dentist, sedation dentistry may be right for you. Contact our office for more details.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Warm blankets